Thursday, November 10, 2016

My Anger Subsides & Now we fight! Resist


My anger subsided and logic is flowing back into my heart and mind. Today is day one of the resistance, I will hope that the next four years we make our voices heard. In two years we fight to take back the house and Senate. Yes, we took a very painful L on Tuesday but it isn't time to just give up. Yes, about 50% of us decided not to exercise their civic duty and that is on them. They can't complain or worry or even speak a word of self-righteousness or ill-will because they have lost that right and our respect. 
We must now think of our fathers and mothers, our brothers and sisters and our children and their children. We must be prepared that there is a high chance that our blood and treasure may be spilled on some god forgotten battlefield for no reason than pride. We must remember to hold those who fight for us dear to our hearts. They are our defenders, they go where they are told without a second thought (shout out to the 24th marine expedition 2/2, USS Rampage, USS Denver, and the personnel at Coronado and do on). 
We are entering a time that is almost straight out the Game of Thrones. Winter has come and we have a mad king and we are Robert's rebellion minus all the bloodshed and death. At least I hope so, God I hope so. Remember we are Americans and when tested we rally and we fight. We will not let racism, sexist and hate control us for four years without question. Be ready, stay strong, Love thy neighbor and pray. Because as we enter the long night we have to remember like before there will be hope. A little glimmer of hope can go a long way. 
So take some time from the politicking after this week's L, go have a couple of drinks, find ways to laugh. Shoot hoops or play soccer with your kids while explaining and preparing them for what is to come. Have the "Talks"; when you are ready to have them. Get active by finding groups and/or forums to participate in, donate time, donate pennies, shout from the rooftops (shout out to my group UnitedBlue). Don't sit on your laurels and whine, fight. 
An say to yourself, "I will not be allow myself to feel defeated, I will not go quietly into the night. I will fight to my last ounce of strength, to my last breath for me and my fellow man. That we are citizens of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, and I will not allow my Republic to fall." Godspeed and with all the love. Let us begin!
Please Share...

No comments:

Post a Comment